With offices in Berkeley Heights, the New Jersey family law attorney at the law firm of David C. Bendush provides divorce, family law, real estate, commercial real estate and business formation legal services to clients throughout Union, Somerset, Morris, Middlesex and Essex Counties including the communities of Berkeley Heights, New Providence, Summit, Warren, Watchung, Westfield, Long Hill Township, Mountainside, Scotch Plains, Fanwood, North Plainfield, Morristown, and Newark.
Our firm offers 28 years of legal experience in a variety of legal matters ranging from residential real estate closings to complex corporate transactional matters. However, our practice primarily focuses on three areas of law.
Our New Jersey family law attorneys provide high quality, affordable legal services. Because we don’t have to deal with the high cost of a big city office space that other law firms have, will can tailor our legal solution to fit your needs and your budget. Here are just some of the advantages we can offer:
- Exceptional personal service – Your case won’t be handled by a paralegal or intern. We will handle all aspects of your case personally and professionally.
- Ease of communication – When you call our office, you will speak to your lawyer immediately if they are available, or leave a voice mail and email to ensure a prompt response. You’ll even find us responding on evenings and weekends via email!
- Great Local Service – We will work within your area to facilitate quick resolution to your legal needs, whether you need a New Jersey family law attorney, a commercial real estate lawyer in Scotch Plains, or a business formation lawyer in suburban Newark.
- Free Initial Consultation – In most cases, we will offer a free initial consultation just for trying us out.
- Evening and weekend appointments are available.
Convinced? Contact us today.
We speak Portuguese and German.
Nós falamos Português.
Wir sprechen Deutsch.